What is College of Physicians and Surgeons (CPS)?
– College of physician and surgeons (CPS) or CPS Mumbai established in 1913, is an autonomous body imparting post graduate medical education and offers 10 fellowship, 39 diploma and 2 certificate courses.
Procedure to take admission in CPS ?
– 1 Visit Website https://online.cpsmumbai.org
2- Make Registration & pay application fee
Is it Medical Counsel Recognised ?
– Ministry of health science and family welfare ( MOHFW ) in the notification dated 17-Oct-2017, Recognised all the diploma course being offered by CPS of Mumbai. CPS qualification is only not valid for teaching purpose.
Where Can I work after completing CPS ?
– After completing CPS Diploma course candidate can work anywhere in India, There will be only restrictions that Candidate can not use CPS qualification for teaching purpose
Where CPS colleges are located ?
– CPS Courses are available in Government Hospitals of Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Gujarat and also its is available in private hospitals of Maharashtra and Gujarat.
Matrix Consultancy provide genuine guideline and information related to CPS Courses along with colleges details.
Various Diploma courses offered by CPS (equivalent to MCI recognised Diploma)
Diploma Courses: (Two year course)
|Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics
|Diploma in Child Health
|Diploma in Pathology and Bacteriology
Degree Courses: (Three year course)
|MCI Recognize Course
|FCPS in Medicine
|FCPS in Pathology
|FCPS in Surgery
|FCPS in Dermatology & Venereology
|FCPS in Midwifery & Gynecology(Mid. & Gyn)
|FCPS in Ophthalmology