On top of serving as a gateway to the Asia-Pacific (APAC), New Zealand is incredibly well connected to the rest of the world. Despite its isolated setting, technology has enabled borders to blur, and New Zealand is actually a front-running player in some of the key global markets we see active today. New Zealand is the perfect study abroad destination for Indian Students due to its lower annual tuition fees and low cost of living for many courses. The living expenses in New Zealand are cheaper than other study abroad destinations. The New Zealand education system is based on the British education model.
New Zealand’s higher education programs are well known for their quality of teaching and advanced facilities. The universities have minimal entry requirements for majority programs and there is not much competition to get admission in a university. Students with passing marks and moderate grades can study there easily. Also, there is no age bar to study in New Zealand. Students wanting to work while studying to meet the expenses and get experience can work while studying. With a student visa, students can work 20 hours weekly during the study and full time during scheduled holidays.
Popular Universities in NZ:
- University of Canterbury, NZ
- Victoria University of Wellington, NZ
- Unitec, NZ
- Southern Institute of Technology, NZ
- Wellington Institute of Technology (Weltec), NZ
- Whitireia Community Polytechnic, NZ
- TOI-OHOMAI Institute of Technology
- Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology (NMIT), NZ
- Ara Institute of Canterbury
- National Technology Institute (NTEC), NZ